To register, you’ll complete an online form that you can access by clicking on the NHD-CA STUDENT Registration button below.
Before you begin - Please Note:
- A parent/guardian must complete parts of the registration.
- You will need to know:
- Name of your School, District, County your school resides in
- Your History Day Teacher's last name
- Group Members' names - if it is a group entry
- Website entries will need to know the website URL, WebCentral username and access code (password).
- Payment: You will need to:
- Make a payment if you (parent/guardian) are covering the registration fee. OR
- Enter who is paying for you (name of school, district, county, or other agency).
Cost: $105 per/student
Students MUST complete registration including paying or entering payment information before the March 15th Deadline or there will be an additional $25 late fee.
Note for Groups: All members of a group must register and pay, but it is not required for all members to be present at the competition.
Refund/Cancellation: No refunds will be issued after March 22nd.
To Begin, click on the button below:
Sacramento County Office of Education
P.O. Box 269003
Sacramento, CA 95826